CHA7SAR83Regular price Rs.26,000.00 INR
An Artisan Saga Signature Design, Handwoven Chanderi Saree In Silk X Cotton With Plain Border In Gold Zari And Above A Triple Row Of Fence As Skirt Border In Silver Zari With Meena In Contrast Colour Body Is Plain And Blouse Also In Contrast Meena Colour Woven With Mini Bootis In Body Colour
Introducing an artistic Chanderi Saree from our Signature collection, conceived, developed & created by our team members at Artisan Saga. It is 100% pure handloom Saree made in Chanderi with Silk warp & Cotton weft, called Siko. The Silk used is Mulberry Silk.
In Fence design, This is an aqua green colour handloom Saree with Meena of coffee brown colour amidst Silver Zari motif. Meena is the term used for using one or multiple colours of Resham during weaving process of a Zari Saree. To introduce Meena while weaving a Zari Saree is an age old tradition and is considered quite artistic. This brings an interesting variation & colour to the Saree.
This Saree has pallu with Kitkita pattern which is like a chequerboard made by weaving tiny squares in Zari over the base of body colour. The Zari used here is alternating lines of Gold & Silver, like Sona Rupa Zari. The bottom border is plain in Gold Zari, the top border is narrow and in Silver Zari. The aqua body is plain and above the plain border, also has a skirt border in Silver Zari with Meena in brown colour. The skirt border has triple rows made from Trident shaped Zari Motif that repeats itself to form a row. The attached blouse piece is in the contrast colour of Meena, brown and the Zari border of the Saree runs across the blouse piece on both sides. The blouse piece also has small bootis in the shape of Meena in alternate Gold & Silver Zari.
As the name suggests, this fence design is inspired by the English Garden Fence and yet it has a deeper spiritual connotation too. The chief motif is akin to Shiva’s Trishul and its repetitive use, forms the divine line! Its triple row, creating a skirt border, is symbolic of the Three Worlds of Hindu Mythology, demarcated with its 3 boundaries… expressed through the triple rows. Its linear form is derived from the modern thought thus it also symbolises modernity enriched with tradition… And the inspiration from the English Garden Fence suggestive of the line where East meets West. This is a classic design with two-fold meaning with multiple layers.
It is an exquisite piece with deep symbolism. A piece that will enhance the pride of your wardrobe and will add value to your collection. It’s a rich Saree and yet due to its pastel shade it is quite wearable on multiple type of occasions.
Type - Handwoven Chanderi Saree
Material – Silk Cotton
Colour – Aqua Blue With Brown
Length – 5.5 Mtrs
Blouse Pc – 90 Cms
7 Day Exchange for unstitched garments (saris, stoles or dupattas)*, Silver Jewellery & Fashion Jewellery
Exchanges will be accepted only in the case of manufacturing defect or dispatch of incorrect item. Your exchange request should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt of the package. The product should then be couriered back to Artisansaga within 7 days of receipt of the same. Your garment must be in its original unused condition to be exchanged. The garment should also be sent back in the original packaging with the bills and tags intact.
*Not Applicable for Blouse Materials. Exchange of Blouse Materials is not possible
In additon, the following products are not eligible for exchange:
- Saris that have been customized by availing Artisan Saga's "Fall & Pico" Service are NOT ELIGIBLE FOR EXCHANGE
- Saris that have the blouse detached, tassels made or fall stitched BY YOU are not eligible for exchange
- Made to Order Saris are not eligible for exchange
Item to be exchanged to be returned to us within 7 days of the date of receipt of goods by customer
1. Please email email@example.com to request an exchange and we will acknowledge your exchange.
2. Mail your returned item along with the original packaging material to:
Living Spaces A Vision
2, Chaudhary House, Club Drive,
Ghitorni, New Delhi - 110030
Mob: +91 9971008407
3. You can choose an alternate product of the same same, lower or higher value for the product accepted by us. as exchange
4. In case the value of the alternate product is higher you will have to pay the difference. If the value is lower, we will issue you a credit note for the balance value.
5. In case you are unable to find an alternate product immediately, we’ll send you a credit note for the value of the item(s) that you exchange. This credit note can be utilized against a future purchase later. This Credit Note will be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of issue
1. Artisansaga does not allow cancellation of orders. The customer is eligible to exchange the product as per our exchange policy.
2. The buyer will be responsible for any applicable customs and duties for both the returned shipment and the items we ship in exchange.
5. Once receipt of the product, we’ll begin the exchange process. You can then pick and choose an alternate product from our wide range of handcrafted jewellery at artisansaga.com
6. If the value of the alternate product is lower than the returned product, we’ll provide you with a credit note for the difference.
Note: The buyer will be responsible for any applicable customs and duties for both the returned shipment and the items we ship in exchange.
How to return an item
1. To avail of the 7 day exchange, your item must be returned in its original unused condition to reach us within 7 days of receipt of your shipment.
2. Mail your returned item to:
Living Spaces A Vision
2, Chaudhary House, Club Drive,
Ghitorni, New Delhi - 110030 - India
Mob: +91 9971008407
Note: Any applicable customs and duties for returned items will be borne by you.
FOR INDIAN ADDRESSESartisansaga.com offers free shipping to all locations in India.
Octroi (entry tax) will be charged at certain locations within India and will be borne by the customer.
Deliveries to Indian addresses will be made within 3-5 days from the date of order.
FOR INTERNATIONAL ADDRESSESDeliveries outside India are charge Rs. 2100.00 per Sari and Rs.1500.00 per Dupatta and Rs.1500.00 per Jewellery Product.
Deliveries to non-Indian addresses will be made within 3-5 business days from the date of order.
Customs ClearanceBased on the country of import, our carriers may need to get customs clearance and pay for customs, duties and taxes for the goods on the customer’s behalf before delivery. The incurred customs, duties and taxes will be paid back by the customer to the carrier.
Shipping to Multiple AddressAll products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If you need the products delivered to more than one shipping address place your orders separately with the different addresses.
Tamper-proof PackagingAll our shipments come in tamper-proof packaging. Please do not accept delivery of the package if it is tampered. If the customer accepts a tampered parcel, we will be unable to fulfill any exchange or refund request.
artisansaga.com reserves the right to release information to local, state, central or international law enforcement officials if required by the law or if authorized by a Court.